Tuesday 16th June, 6PM (AEST)
You are warmly invited to attend this free webinar, proudly sponsored by the Epilepsy Society of Australia. Access the webinar via this link on Tuesday 16th June at 6pm EST.
The webinar will later be available for viewing on the Epilepsy Society of Australia Website.
To join the Epilepsy Society of Australia, please contact Janine Power on firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2020 program is as follows:
1. Seizure and Epilepsy Classification – Ingrid Scheffer - Wednesday 22nd April
2. Status Epilepticus Update – Patrick Carney - Tuesday 16th June
3. Women and Epilepsy – Lata Vadlamudi - Wednesday 19th August
4. Medicinal Cannabis – John Lawson - Wednesday 16th September 2020
5. Epilepsy Surgery: when to refer? – Simon Harvey - Thursday 15th October
The Epilepsy Society of Australia is a professional organisation for clinicians, scientists and technologists involved in the diagnosis, treatment and research of epilepsy in Australia
Visit the Epilepsy Society of Australia's Website to learn more.