Wednesday 22th April, 5PM (AEST)
You are warmly invited to attend this free webinar, proudly sponsored by the Epilepsy Society of Australia. Access the webinar via this link on Wednesday 22nd April at 5pm EST.
The webinar will later be available for viewing on the Epilepsy Society of Australia Website.
To join the Epilepsy Society of Australia, please contact Janine Power on email@example.com
The 2020 program is as follows:
1. Seizure and Epilepsy Classification – Ingrid Scheffer - Wednesday 22nd April
2. Status Epilepticus Update – Patrick Carney - Tuesday 16th June
3. Women and Epilepsy – Lata Vadlamudi - Wednesday 19th August
4. Epilepsy Surgery: when to refer? – Simon Harvey - Thursday 15th October
5. Medicinal Cannabis – John Lawson - TBC
The Epilepsy Society of Australia is a professional organisation for clinicians, scientists and technologists involved in the diagnosis, treatment and research of epilepsy in Australia
Visit the Epilepsy Society of Australia's Website to learn more.